Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fwd: I NEED HELP

MY CHILDREN HAVE BEEN TAKEN FROM ME ILLEGALLY AND NO ONE WILL DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. 

On October 3, 2011, my two minor children were taken from me and taken to California without my knowledge or my permission.  I was arrested on September 28, 2011 on a misdemeanor warrant for (insufficient funds/bounced check) from 2007.  My 24 year old daughter had my 14 year old daughter until I could bond out, and my 6 year old son was with a friend.  My 24 year old daughter lied to my friend and got my 6 year old son, she took both of my children to California without my knowledge or permission.  I was released from jail on October 3, at 3 pm and she left on a greyhound bus at 6 pm that evening. They went into a California Probate Court and filed a fraudulent petition for guardianship based on misleading facts.  They stated that I had abandoned my children and I was still incarcerated (they filed on October 8, 2011) 5 days after I had been released.   I have documentation showing the fraudulent claims on the petition for guardianship as well as the accusations of abuse and neglect. I can provide all documentation to you at any time.
On December 6, 2011, a California Probate Court Judge in Solano County granted permanent guardianship of my children and denied me any contact with my children.  (There were accusations of neglect, abuse and that I was a drug addict) ALL LIES.  The court in California contacted no agencies in Texas, CPS. Police or my children's schools to find out if there was any truth to the accusations) the judge based her decision simply on what was said about me. 
I am a single mother who has lived and raised my two children in Texas for the past 7 years; I do not have the money to fly back and forth to California or the money to hire an attorney in California to defend my rights as their parent.  I have never been away from my children in the past 13 years and I cannot get ANYONE TO LISTEN TO ME. It has been 6 months and I have not been allowed any contact with my children, my daughter is 14 and my son just turned 7 on March 29.  They have told my son that I am still in jail, he has absolutely no idea what is going on.  The choices being made for my children are not in their best interest and I believe damage is being done to them emotionally and mentally.  My 14 year old daughter is only going to school 2 hours a day and has no friends. She should be in school and having interaction with her peers.  This is a child that was a straight A student and very active in curricular activities such as band and had numerous friends in school here in Texas.  I feel that my children are being physchologically abused as my son is being misled about my situation and he is not are not allowed any contact with me or anyone that was in his life here in Texas.  He was born and raised in Texas and has numerous relationships which he is being alienated from and are being isolated with only those he now currently lives with.  They are being brainwashed and alienated from me their mother and there is no legal or just cause for this.

I filed all the legal documents in the court of California to object appointment of guardianship based on the FACTS that I am a fit parent and can care for my children and also on the FACT that California, according to the UCCJA does not have jurisdiction to make a permanent order of custody as TEXAS has OME STATE JURISDICTION, SIGNIFICANT CONNECTION JURISDICTION AND ALSO MORE APPROPRIATE FORUM JURISDICTION. I was present for the hearing via a phone conference and represented myself.  My finances do not allow me the option of hiring a personal attorney and therefore I feel not only are my rights but the rights of my children are being violated.  The state of California is allowing this travesty and are now financing the abduction of my children by allowing my daughter to collect welfare and food stamps.  I am a fit parent and have a home for my children. The Probate judge overruled the law and simply made a judgment taking my children from me without any investigation of the allegations against me.    The court in Rusk County Texas will not make a ruling on jurisdiction because California has made a permanent ruling (illegally).  I have been advised by numerous attorneys here in Texas that I need representation in California in order to have this investigated and get my children back. They have kidnapped my children and are getting away with it.  It has been 7 months and this fraud is being allowed to continue.  My daughter is receiving  cash benefits in California and she gets my sons social security benefits of  over 500 dollars and receiving food stamps as well and now they are going after me for child support. On May 18, in Solano County Familly Court, I was court ordered to start paying child support.  I do not understand how this is being allowed to continue.  I need some help please.
I would appreciate being contacted by someone in your office and advised as to whether or not you can give me any assistance or guidance. I can be contacted by phone (903) 722-5978 cell, (903) 657-5349 work or by email @ passamak@gmail.com.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Kathryn Passama

No comments:

Post a Comment